Welcome to the Enforcer Faction site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to the Enforcer Faction site

PWI-Enforcer-Harshlands Server-PvP

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

StuntKiller application.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stunt

StuntKiller application. Empty
PostSubject: StuntKiller application.   StuntKiller application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:53 am

Hi everyone.

As there is no application sheet with the required info I'll just type in the basics.

I'm 18, well, you can say 19 in few days :p and I'm from Portugal.

My English isn't perfect at all, but I think it is decent and clear enough.

I do have vent and use it as much as I can, even though it can become a bit laggy for me.

My IGN is StuntKiller, lvl83 archer atm. I do love to PK, but I can refrain myself of doing so, if the guild/situation asks for it.

I'm from the old harshlands times, when crimson, kingdom, kylin and qqme were fighting each other. I've quited for months and months and I'm kinda coming back slowly. Since I've came back I'm searching for a active clan that would suit my lvl. I do like to be helped, but I do love to help as well, as long as I have time for it.

I can attend to most TWs, and I do have some experince organizing them.

If you want to know anything else do not hesitate to ask.

cheers
Back to top Go down
Shazaama
Admin
Shazaama

PostSubject: Re: StuntKiller application.   StuntKiller application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 4:58 am

i vote yes
Back to top Go down
DEVIL

DEVIL

PostSubject: Re: StuntKiller application.   StuntKiller application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:01 am

i vote yes aswell Smile
Back to top Go down
Shazaama
Admin
Shazaama

PostSubject: Re: StuntKiller application.   StuntKiller application. Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:12 am

StuntKiller, we welcome you to our faction family. Pls contact any one of our follow officers for an invite. TY Smile

Shazaama
xcrusherx
TZALANLI
demon_sage
Zekkour
//Rock\\
KABOOM_
CuteButEvil
Alcinas
Chaliharl
eveve
Perfect_Sinn
GetDownBaby
xXWillaXx
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: StuntKiller application.   StuntKiller application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

StuntKiller application.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Welcome to the Enforcer Faction site :: Application :: How to apply-
Jump to: